3 years, 2 months ago
When making a move, the first thing you should know is what to expect from a professional moving company. Pro movers should be well trained, knowledgeable, and able to offer you a top quality, stress free moving experience, be it local or long-distance, commercial or residential. The first step in finding the best pro movers is knowing what services you should expect to be provided under the umbrella of your moving quote.
Pro Movers | What To Expect
Professional moving companies should be accredited and reputable, as well as experienced in the moving process and customer service. The key to finding the best pro movers is finding the company that will care the most about you and your belongings, so that at the end of the day, everything arrives in one piece and your experience as a whole has been as stress-free as possible.
- The first thing you should look for is a company that has been in the business for a decent amount of time, is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and is authorized and insured to perform your move. The BBB will be able to tell you how long a company has been in business, as well as their BBB rating, and you can confirm the address and phone number to make sure you’re looking into the correct company. After looking at the BBB, check the DOT and MC license numbers your company provides with the Department of Transportation and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Customer reviews can be found online, and reading these is a great way to find out if the company performs well, and if they know how to handle any and all problems that may arise during a move. Since customer satisfaction comes from proper service as well as service recovery, you want a company that knows how to do the move right but can also gracefully handle any problems when a move goes wrong.
- Pro movers should provide a professional, knowledgeable staff trained in-house in the art of packing and wrapping, and all materials provided should be bleach-free and acid-free, as well as durable and sturdy, to ensure that your belongings will be well-protected during the move.
- If you have high-end furniture such as a piano or a pool table, your company should be able to provide the equipment to move these items, as well as movers properly trained in the art of moving high-end furniture.
- If you’re making a long distance move, you may need a company that offers auto-transport. Make sure you find a company able to perform this duty, as well as employees trained in auto-transportation.
- Storage should be monitored 24/7 and climate-controlled to make certain that your belongings are safe and returned to you in the same condition you left them.
- Your moving company should care as much about your move as you do, and pro movers should have a knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you may have no matter what stage of the move you’re in, be it before, during, or after.
Pro Movers | Acclaimed Is For You
Acclaimed Movers is a professional moving company with a decade of experience in the art of the luxury move. They have a knowledgeable staff trained in-house in the art of packing and wrapping, and are experienced in every type of move from local to long-distance, commercial to residential. They provide auto-transportation, 100% secure and climate-controlled storage, and are equipped and trained to move high-end furniture. They are reducing their carbon footprint with a fleet of eco-friendly trucks that operate on bio-diesel fuel, and they maintain efficiency during the move by equipping each truck with GPS units. They have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and also meet the BBB accreditation standards. Their staff is always available to answer any questions you may have, and they offer a free, no-obligation quote, so call Acclaimed today to find out why they’re the pro movers for you.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Linked In
Watch us on YouTube
Share on Facebook